Wednesday 5 February 2014

B&R's about posting pics!

I failed the first posting as my computer froze on me.  Here's the official 1st post in the B&R!  I had written a whole paragraph about what this blog is about and so, here it is in a nutshell:  Posting pictures, commenting on them, explaining why I took it, who took it, and sometimes, how I could had taken the shot differently.  I also like to talk a bit on the background anecdote and my thoughts about them.  Comment if you wish, but if you don't, that's quite alright as I do this for me in the first place.  I used to post pictures years ago and enjoyed doing so.  Now, the B&R might give me added motivation to post more and actually see the pictures I take rather than them rotting away in a file somewhere.  Cheers y'all


 

No comments:

Post a Comment